Beauty • 24 July 2018
Searching for that va-va-voom look? We’ve got you covered with a T3 Hair Dryer, because it’s all in the hair! What’s better than having a fresh, bouncy blow dry to revive your hair and give that overall oomph to your look? Nowadays you don't need to go to the salon to achieve that effortless bounce in your blow dry.
Glossy Locks with T3’s Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer
With T3’s Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer you can get time back in your day that other hair dryers don't give you. Drying your hair 75% faster than other leading brands, with T3 your hair will be shinier than ever and will have a total reduction of frizz. Its patented tourmaline-infused components, which keep their benefits forever, give out negative ions and infrared heat for faster, healthier drying. It's also got 2 speed settings and 3 heat options to make sure your mane gets the right treatment. Plus, it comes with an awesome hair brush to help get the job done.
Small, But Mighty T3 Featherweight Compact Hair Dryer
If you can't live without your hair dryer when you're on the go, T3 also have the Featherweight Compact Hair Dryer which is smaller in size but is equally as good. It uses the T3 Tourmaline SoftAire technology which drys your hair super fast and gives you healthy, beautiful hair. The negative ions help control static that you often get from regular dryers and quickly seal the hair cuticle, which helps hair retain natural moisture, reduces frizz and enhances shine. Plus, its foldable handle makes it super compact and convenient, and it will give your hair all the same effects as the Luxe 2i!
Top 5 Tips For A Bouncy Blow Dry
- Towel dry your hair to remove the heavy wetness and comb with a proper solution like a Tangle Teezer
- Section your hair into small parts and dry from the root to create volume with your T3 Hair Dryer
- Use a vented round brush to your preferred size to add shape to your hair
- If time allows, allow your hair to cool down and set by using large rollers
- Use a light hair spray rather than a strong hold, as they are too heavy. And if you want to get tomorrow out of it, add a little dry shampoo to your temples and secure a loose bun with a single hair pin and voilà